CALL US to enroll in
Affordable Health Care Act Health Plans
A LIVE AGENT in Tennessee is waiting to talk to
|Copyright © 2013 TennHealth.com. All Rights Reserved
|An Enroll Tennessee Agency
|TennHealth Insurance Services
2470 Hwy 70 East
Camden TN 38320
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee is an independent licensee of the BlueCross BlueShield Association
This website is a service from TennHealth Insurance Services, an independent Tennessee based agency and authorized
agent for BlueCross BlueShield of TN. We provide insurance quotes, free advice and service of health insurance
policies written through TennHealth Insurance Services.
|Get Online Quote in 15 seconds
|We are local
1. View BCBST Rates - Apply online
If you would like to see if you qualify for reduced premiums
and reduced deductibles please call to speak with a
licensed agent who can personally help you.
2. View BCBST Rates with Federal Tax
Input your income and see if you qualify reduced rates.
Open enrollment for 2014 health insurance plans has ended. However, if you've had one or more of these life events
occur in the last 60 days, you can still apply for insurance through the special enrollment period.
Do one of these Life Events apply to you?
- I gained a dependent due to marriage
- I gained a dependent due to birth, adoption, or placement for adoption
- I am no longer eligible as a dependent under my prior health insurance due to reaching the maximum age, legal separation,
divorce or death of policyholder
- I am no longer eligible for my prior health insurance plan due to termination of employment, reduction in number of hours of
employment, loss of employer contribution toward my premiums, or I have exhausted my COBRA benefits
- I gained access to new health plan options because of a permanent move
- I am newly ineligible for payments of the advance premium tax credit
- I am no longer residing or living in my prior health insurance plan's HMO service area
- An error occurred in my previous health plan enrollment
- I have adequately demonstrated that my previous health plan or issuer substantially violated a material provision of its
contract with me
- I and/or my dependent(s) lost minimum essential coverage (Due to reasons other than non-payment of premium or
- Other qualifying event (as required or permitted by applicable laws).
If none of these events have occurred, you can buy a short-term health insurance plan. Call us for rates and
If you are eligible for special enrollment, continue shopping.
|Call us to see if you will be
eligible for the
plans at low or no
cost to you.